Age, Academy, And Scouting.

Howdy!

At what age should I start looking into replacing players? I still have a few of my original players, as well as the rest of my players being close in age so I need to start slowly cycling them out.

For the academy, I know it's recommended to wait until I can afford a 13 year or two and the $100,000 a day to train. How long does it take from getting the player to being able to start them when you do this? Note: Current team are currently 14-20 in their respective lane skills with dedicated coaches for each role.

Is scouting worth putting anything into? I put in a little over $200,000 over time hoping to be able to slowly cycle players but I'm not getting anyone that seems like they're worth keeping.

~Noul
Just check Market regularly and see if there are players who could mean an upgrade in your team. Even better if they are close to the age of your players
I've been trying out scouting as well, but the benefit isn't that great. At 250k / 30 investment you get about 1780 ELO players, which are usually starter ones anyway. I'd be curious to know what's the amount required to get 2k+ ELO — if anybody has that kind of investment rolling, please do let us know how much you invested!
I've recently been investing $100 per day and my last two scout players have been 1700 and 1800 elo. I was previously investing 200k per day and I was still only getting sub 2000 elo players, which is what I'm getting now even though I'm investing less than 1% of what I was investing before.

My personal experience is that you shouldn't be sinking any money into your scout, it doesn't make ENOUGH of a difference to invest tons of money into it. Yes, investing more might raise the average elo of the players you get day to day, but not nearly enough to justify the cost.
Usually investing 1-5m will get you the better players. But if you are not going to invest that much, just use $1.
@dannie Elo doesn't matter in this thought. You just have to put in money every day. Pretty sure Timfinity puts in 1mill and is getting top tier
https://gyazo.com/c07dddbb97ccd92b04c476f84c78565b this is me right now, and I get everything from 17-year olds to 23 year olds, between 30-52 in stats each day. some days its worth, some days its not. im going +-0 because I invest everything I get from them back into scouting. there are better ways to gain good players, this is just leeching on the top tier players forgetting to renew their contracts pretty much