Ranked games against the same team

Hello all,

As the title said, I have an issue with Ranked Games.

Too often I found that I'm playing against the same team multiples times a day.

I find it not fair for the losing team, as it's obvious that if we lose the first one, we will lose the other ones.

I had the case where I was the winning team few days ago and thought it was not fair. 2 days in a row, I've been on the losing team side. (for exemple today that's 3 ranked games lost against the same team = I'm losing money, elo, and reputation...)

It's not like I'm not willing to update my strategy, it just that the ranked games are mostly happening at night / morning (I'm from Europe) therefore we are just not connected and unable to update strategy between games.

Is it happening to everyone ?
Same here man it feels bad. Went from 1800 + elo to 1730 or something. Don't know exactly what the problem could be but oh well just keep on trying your best.
https://www.mobamanager.gg/teams/show/43773

https://www.mobamanager.gg/teams/show/283200

These 2 teams face each other several times each day and its really fun to watch because in one part of the day, jullebulle wins all the games, until zetaphax gets home or wake up or whatever and change his strategies and start to win instead. then jullebulle gets home from work or whatever and change his strategy so he starts to win instead. for jullebulle, its mostly just fun and a challenge, but for Zeta its more than that, because the other team in his league has the same elo and same points, which means that if he dont win the games, he will not be promoted to the next division.

I think that its very fun and intriguing to have faceoffs like this, because it makes you actively want to change strategies, getting rivals since you need to beat that son of a *children friendly game word* who tries to lower your elo.
Happened like once or twice to me, but we took one win each. If its a close game the second game doesnt need to have the same result. Also its not unrealistic to get matched twice in a row especially with a low amount of possible matches. (even in actual Mobas e.g. LoL)
It sure creates an "anti-fun" feeling if you lose twice against the same team, but if this doesnt happen every other day i dont think this is to much of a problem.
On the other hand i've got no idea how the team ranked matchmaking works for this game, just saying its not necessarily a bug.
For exemple, here I've played 3 times (out of 8 ranked games) against the same team !

So I'm not talking about just 2 games
So today :

- I played 1 team 3 times. 3 lose
- I played 1 team 3 times. 3 win
- I played 2 others teams one time.

This does not feel right even if since I've won 3 times & lost 3 things are evened up.
When you get to the top 10, be prepared to play the same team every game on any given day. It just depends on how many people are in your given elo range and how many games everyone plays
Ha ! I don't think I'll ever make to the top10 team but I'm taking note just in case :p
Try hard and believe in yourself

and then join TAP, and read the forums for all the new player advise