Some Ideas
i love manager games (played EAs Football manager a lot - literally till it broke) and have some suggestions on how to improve mobamanager.
1. Top players should not go into Div5
Thats just not realistic. Players already have a reputation stat. I suggest using that stat and some rules so that not every transfer is possible. At the moment its possible to farm some money and buy stars and go straight up - that would be prevented.
2. Direct Transfers
I like the bidding concept but I would also like some open transfer system were managers can actually negotiate about players. Thats more realistic. Of course it could lead to some kind of closed circle of teams who trade among themselves. This could be prevented with rules like no "closed transfers" among club members or stuff like that.
3. Scouts
Turn the scouts into actual scouts. Basically I would suggest that players stats are not 100% safe till they are in your team. If you have a better scout, the players stats you see are closer to the actual stats. You could also scout players who are member of another team.
4. Remove other teams visible money
Guess thats obvious. Strategywise not a good value to show.
I would love to see some or all of this integrated into the game. If you have any questions feel free to answer or contact me. I am a software developer myself and would like to help if wanted :)
André