WHY CANT I JOIN A LEAGUE LEAVE A REPLY

I created a new team, a full team of 5 but im not in a league and im not sure why.
Its a bug? Wheres TODO list?
If you click the N/A under the position in the top bar it should bring you to a screen that will have a button prompting you to join a league. If this does not work or you cannot find what I am referring to try going to the team menu on the left bar then going to league which will be near the top of the newly opened window. If this does not help I unfortunately cannot help you :/
Hi, there´s no option in "N/A" button, and no option in the Team menu....
"To become eligible please complete all the todo list items!" I complete all TODO list itens...
try refreshing (F5)
did you complete the level 5 journey ?
as far as I know you need it done to join any random league
Level 5 journey is not mandatory anymore. You just need to complete all to-do items to join the league. Henri will have a look at this perhaps there is a bug here.
It seems that you now have a league? Did you reset your team to get into a league in this case?
Resolved guys.....thx
Would be nice if you could tell us how you got into one, so any bugs can be fixed
I had finished the Journey matches (lvl 5) and there was no option to join the league, I logged out, I closed the browser, I logged in and it worked.