Simulator hotfixes are rolled out

Hi,

the results of strawpoll are visible here:
http://www.strawpoll.me/13031331/r

53% were for pre-tourney, so the changes will be pre-tourney.
39% were for post-tourney and 8% were against any fixes at all.

According to my tests these changes should change up the ideal strategy by quite a lot. The two main things that you will have to test and tweak are your player builds and teamfight positioning.

The changes are:
1. Magic Resistance and Armor buffed by a lot. Other build values tweaked by a little bit.
2. Teamfight positioning mechanic was buggy before which resulted in staying behind as the best option. This is fixed now.

I thought this to be a moderately fair amount of things to change before the tournament. Let me know how these changes fare up, I have changed the sandbox limit per day to 75 for now.

As far as future goes then I'd need to decide concretely on whether to slowly tweak on this simulator, try to make the best of it or try and come up with an event based simulator from scratch.

Good luck and have fun!
the changes are already made?
Can we get exact numbers like last time, armor/mr buffed by x% or w/e.
Saw no difference, full 30/70 still owns
Yes, the updates are rolled out and the exact changes are:

Armor and magic resistance were buffed 85%
HP was nerfed 33%
Physical Damage and Magical Damage was nerfed 12.5%
Utility was buffed 108%
I'm glad so few teams are sandbagging their sandbox so I can play realistic sandbox games :)
I noticed that champions with over 100 points in their role still show up as 0, is this going to be fixed soon?
Are we getting champion balance today as well?
@chezz42: Can you elaborate on the issue?

Champion balance is coming yes.

EDIT: The issue with champion stat going to 0 when above 100 has been fixed for the new nerf and buff session.
This "hotfix" is bigger than some season patches.

Also don't think 100p should be the max for champion stats. That just makes some buffs kinda useless.
@TsMety so, would you suggest more points or less?
just saying a cap of 100 does not makes much sense, with this buff/nerf system.
So a higher cap.
if all stats would be (kinda) viable it would make sense to have like 300 points to spend. with max of 100 per stat.

as it works right now i can't seem to find much of a reason, you could just max out the strong stuff
Imo 100 should be the max so we always have numbers between 0 and 100 which can be interpreted as percentages. Makes everything easier to compare. Buffs & nerfs should be adjusted so not every stat gets the same buff or nerv % but weak stats should be buffed a bit and strong stats should be nerved a bit.
Hey, i have an idea, but i dont know if it is possible.
what if the strategies you played needed like some sort of percentage to master it, so that teams that completely changed their strategy from the one day to the other need a few days to get used to the new strategy.
maybe it would be also an idea to implement some sort of build-and-duel-mastery, so that when you change your toplaner for example from a fulltank player to a more damage focused player (and maybe also from farm to harrass or kill) he has to "learn" that new build and playstyle in soloq first, because atm you can only chose the champion your players learn in soloq, but not the build or the strategy he plays. also it would be nice to implement maybe like 2 champions on every position, that your players can pick in soloq so that you dont pick a jungler on adc if he needs to play adc.