Countdown for upcoming games.

We need a proper countdown system for upcoming games. I've been suggesting this since season 3...
can you expand what you mean and the reasoning? I don't understand what you mean.
It says upcoming games are in X hours instead of X hours and X minutes.
Maybe like an actual active countdown so you don't have to reload to check the time and once the game loads it refreshes the page for you
Don't have the technology Rose
That would be perfect Creative!
That looks great Creative, I hope the devs use this!
Creative that is soooooooooooooo sick
Thanks haha. It's not really complicated if you are a web developer :P I just wanted to prove inSec wrong even though he was joking and meming :D
That's just how jsfiddle works. I did a copy-pasta of their entire css bundle (with a minor tweak). That bundle is 18000 lines of code, so yeah, problem found :P Jsfiddle isn't build to handle such a large css file. A normal web application like mobamanager wouldn't have any problems. The script I wrote would run just fine.
It seems to me there's already some usable space in their heading that shows money, user points and position directly to the right of the position element to just display a simple countdown to next game. If the devs don't feel like really writing anything they could always use jquery countdown: http://hilios.github.io/jQuery.countdown/. It's super simple.