GUYS IM CURIOUS

guys im curious... what is the highest player stats you ever saw?
apparently marcella is a around 68 stat midlaner. as far as i know shes the best ever, but i might be wrong.
68 wow thats a lot
There ia a max stats, no matter if u pick a 13 from academy, when they are reaching 60sp the traning is really slow
I'm in the third division losing the first 3 places without a chance. 0-40. My players have skills of ~ 45. I have a feeling that 1-3 people have skills of ~ 70. :)
In the Ⅰ and Ⅱ divisions generally monsters. :-p
If you look at a game info (game report -> hover over general -> player role / 2 is the player stat. Div 1 is at an average of 55 I guess.
GblPower no one got players wwith 70, it's only possible reach there if the player stays for ever in academy
Strategy matters a lot. You might wanna invest some time in getting a better strategy. I have some old decaying players (with stats around 15) who are still doing my Team Ranked games to free up some energy for my new youth players and they manage to keep my ELO around 2400 just because I have a good strat.
I create a tactic that seems logical to me, but it does not work. ))))

And the mechanism of simulation is far from perfect... :(
welcome to moba, logic don't work here.
@R3C i always use logic ! :)
carry as healer is not logic at all
i mean before this strat, i just use this cause im lazy to adjust my other strats