Hiding Posts?

Why are we hiding posts with relevant content? Why wouldn't an issue, ESPECIALLY an issue that impacts the integrity of the game, be dealt with? I find it concerning when a player brings up a legitimate problem seen and is met with people telling him to be quiet and then hiding a post. Why hide it? Afraid someone else with common sense will chime in? This game has potential and promise but allowing a small community to manipulate bugs to infuse accounts with cash that doesn't belong there ruins it for everyone. This causes people to leave and prevents the game from becoming what is should be.........
Because we are aware of the issue and the poster in question is also very well aware, there's no reason to talk negatively down onto the game when developers are aware of the problems and issues that needs to be fixed, it simply can't be done at this moment
Yeah i was one of the guys he bought a player from, I havent spent the 9m because i had a feeling it might have been reset, If the devs can remove the money from my account (9m exactly) that would be perfect. Player was at best worth 50k.
Yea, he did the same thing because no action was taken against the other player. This made the game unfair for the rest of us. Therefore he probably did is as a big FU on his way out.....
And the original person who started that thread and screwed up the market at first, Murderer, now has a balance of 400 million, even after buying an average player for 200 million... If this continues the game is going to be dead in no time.

https://www.mobamanager.gg/players/market/view/20387
Wft, some one with 400M and don't even show on ranking?
Careful guys......point out all the shenanigans and this post may get hidden too.......
They don't show on ranking because their team is reset.
And as far as I know nothing is wrong with that link Bulwin.
The winning 200 million bid got removed from these links somehow (Don't ask me why), but as you can see the team still owns the players and still has almost 200 million left out of the blue..
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand that's why I have quit. GL all, you'll need it!