Training players

How many training sessions do you schedule for your players?
Right now I have 5 different coaches with 10 points on each position for each player and I put 10 sessions per player. The energy I control using solo queue games (usually between 6 to 9, I have 4 players just for streaming without training) to stay around 80-85 all the time. Is it enough, or maybe should I invest more into facilities and hire more coaches? What are your plans and strategies in this field?
And another question in the subject, may the author forgive me:
For example, if I have 3 trainers. With ADC 10, ADC 5 and ADC 0.
I give the player 2 sessions of training with each of the trainers.
How will the skill gain be calculated? For each individually or something averaged?
Most ppl go for gh10 with 6 coaches, but you need a good ecco first (110k maintenance). For young players that don´t have high reputation anyways I first go for champ masteries, so no streaming. Later on, when I am happy with the champ mastery I go with 1soloq game, enough teamrankeds to stay over 2,8k rep and the rest is streaming (as you said correctly, 80-85 is the go to energy - 75-90 is all the same but I try to stay in the middle of this buffer.)

For coaches with different stats, I guess it´s just trainer-stat * trainings sessions for every session, so no average or anything like that. For the 5coaches that teach a single position I try to always have a 10 for that position, for the sixth coach with multi lanes I try to get 9+. Not sure if you guys can effort this, but main stat is very important so aim as high as possible there.

Oh and don´t go to high into utilities, the maintenance is not worth to go 10+. (I am sitting at lvl9)