Hiring/bidding

first of all , i'm not a native speaker so my english may be a bit bad.

That being said , hiring coaches/pr or bidding can be quite a hassle to wait for , just o be overbid in the very last moment.

How about we introduce the ability to completlly buy the person right from the start (and also get him instantly) ?

For example , that would allow me to put a player on the transffer market , with a nidding price starting from....let's say 1000 , and this option would allow me to also chose his direct buyout sum ....in this case let's say 10000.

People would be free to bid on him till his offer expires....or if someone really wants him , he could buy him outright with 10.000

Same could go for coaches : they have a starting offer (were players could bid , and they go to the highest) and a target salary. You paying their target salary should give them to you as staff directly.

The point of this is to reduce waiting for hiring stuff , or protect newbies for being constantly overbid for a good coach or staff member. Like this , if they see something good , and they can pay for him , they will be able to get it

Sorry if i'm not exactly clear. As i said , english is not my main language.
I completely agree. To get coaches is a very strange concept right now because you have to wait a full day to see if you can get them. You might massively overbid or you might get overbid yourself and it's hard to judge how much you should pay.

I don't like the bidding system for the coaches but once you get a few coaches it goes pretty smoothly.
Amen to this
While I agree that might be possible option to fix the coaching problem I wouldn't implement that on the player market for the following reason:
Some players might be able to create an unfair advantage by creating a second team and just buy the players to get their main team more money.
While in the bidding format it's pretty easy for the devs to keep track of such behavior, it might be different if they implement instant buy too early.
Just my thoughts tho
people can abuse multiple accounts if they want anyway. Best option to stop that is to restrict the nr of accounts each player can make to 1. , or make the players with multiple accounts not have contact between the 2 .