Any ways to extend or re-sign a coach?

Just would like to know if there is a way to re-sign or extend the contract of a coach.
Unfortunately there is not the same option to extend the contract for a coach as there is for players. The only way to regain the services of a coach is to resign them on the open market.
Ahhhh ok, thank you. Might be a good idea for them to do that though
Not really no, if people could renew contracts with coaches the "best" coaches would never be avalible to anyone else, That's why you have to re-sign a different (or the same) coach every cycle.
But have to do that every 25 days is stupid.
Staff should be like players, you could keep the staff but the wage will be higher everytime you renew, until they got age to retire or the contract ends.

Another fact is the random order you pick staff when you bid and more than one. You should pick in the order you bid.
Just no. You should never be able to extend coaches contract, because as i said in my last post - people would pay alot for having the "best" coaches. And where should the salary start? 5k? 10k? - my current PR is worth 90k, and i can afford it.

I agree with the bid order, there's no real definition on who you get. Afaik its the lowest pick you get first, but im not 100% sure.
So every other manager game are wrong about the contract extend and only this is right? Ok
Close the game was the best solution if iss not to improve it.
As a newer player, the coaches having to be repicked is legit af. If i want to check the coach list everyday, i should be rewarded for doing so. The little guys should get at least 1, 9+ every (relevant) stat coach in their stable by 60 days. I dont see that happening in an extended contract environment, if i have 80,000,000 just sitting around, you better believe i would extend infinitely the cream coaches, and that sucks in a competitive sense. And lets be honest here, you know the day your coach contract ends, sure theres a bidding war potential, but just pay the cash and get him back if hes that important, and if someone is on the ball and snipes him, well get rekt, shoulda offered more.
If anything rework the PR people, not sure why i need more then 1500 rep...? Sure player rep for streaming rev, but otherwise? Guess there are no players making sponsors hard, maybe reduce the sponsors by half due to the lower player base.
@Pedro The thing is that new coaches are put into the pool all the time so there are in theory many many coaches available over time. I would much prefer to see a skill decay in coaching over time as there is with players.
Skill decay and higher wages everytime you extend it. Until they reach a certain age and retire.
But was anyone can see this game is done.
Just a matter of time until admin close it for good