Some idea's for you guys.

1) Profile Page
It would be awesome if you have got some sort of Profile page which each person can edit individually for his own account. Im quite sure this will boost the community.

2) Highscore page
It would be awesome to have a better 'Ladder/Rank' system, this will give people a objective to play the game

3) Clans/Guilds/Teams
Some sort of Guild or Team system, giving people the ability to gather up. Within this teams things like Private Tournaments can be held with extra prizes.

4) Custom Tournaments
Give VIP people (point 5) the ability to create custom tournaments, this custom tournaments should have an certain price (money, sponsors, players, rep). Multiple people (incl non vip's) should be able to join this. This will give more meaning to the game.

5) VIP System
People who have donated should get an extra icon or something. This will make you more revenue, and give people more reason to donate. Next to that, recurring monthly subscriptions to give people a VIP status, which let them create custom tournaments etc.

6) Prices on profile page.
With a follow up on the tournaments -> Show prices on peoples profiles.

Im so full on idea's for this game, the thing im missing right now is the community aspect. Except for the forums, im feeling like im the only one playing this game vs AI, since theyre is no real interaction with other people.
This is exactly what we wanna do with this game. Basically all the features that you suggested here are something that we have all discussed and are planning to develop on some fine day. I am really happy to see that most of you guys are on the same track as we have already planned. Keep those ideas coming, its really motivating for us!

However we currently have 1 developer working 60-70% capacity on this project. Next step is to get 1 developer working on it full time and then add +1. Of course some obvious things have to happen before that. First of all we need to start making some revenue for the game because the bills are racking up. Currently we are managing the costs out of our own pockets but in order to deliver the quality you guys all deserve, we need to take this to the next level and start offering some premium content.

Anyway just to let you know we are working on it everyday, even the weekends. You can keep track of our progress here: https://www.lolmanager.gg/changelog
BTW Where was donation page cuz I can't find it now :(
Click Game in the far left column, then Donate is the third one in.
Ty <3
Speaking of high score, I feel the high scores we have under users: Top 100 helpfulness index, daily activity and forum posts, should not include staff members on the final launch.

That should probably be a friendly "competition" among players. Of course Community Managers, the owner and other moderators are going to be the highest on helping. It is their job-- what they are supposed to do ;P

However, when normal players go out of their way to help a lot, like User always does, that should stand out on a top 100 list of -players-.

Just my opinion of course =D
Even if they innclude staff I'm always on Top(stay strong bros :P) but at least there should be note that it some1 from staff
Netstand what do you mean when you are talking about premium features? Any way you can explain that further already?

And yes User does a great job, but doesn't he want to be a community manger too? :P
Staff members will be removed from the high scores, that is for sure.

For premium features at stage 1 we are planning something like this:
1. Special subscribers badge (visible on forums and user profile).
2. Longer history for game replays and reports.
3. Different team emblems you can choose (something similar to summoners icons as in LOL) - these will be visible at your profile, high scores and game results.

There is much more things that we will add in the future but this all I would like to share with you at this point. Of course the overall vision is to keep the game as a freemium model so that everyone can enjoy it. Also we will not make the game into "pay to win" but rather having a premium account will give you some comfort features. If you have further ideas for premium content feel free to share them with us because its still open for discussion :)
Team icon would be great!