Players Stats Degrading

Hello all :)

I am only a few days into the game and have started trying to balance training requirements by bringing in an extra coach (Currently at 2 coaches bidding on a 3rd), assigning them to what their strengths are dictated by their stats and I am finding that my players are slowly degrading in stats.

Whilst I kinda expected stats would degrade with age this is over the course of 5 days - can someone suggest trying something that would have my players stats changing positively? Obviously better quality coaches as and when available, should I be looking at more coaches resulting in more sessions for each player etc will this help the issue at a beginner level?

Many thanks :)
You need at least 5 training sessions with a 10 stat coach in the specific stat, before they will improve IIRC..

When you're more established you'll want 10-15 sessions per player per coach.

Right now, i suggest you train your star player(s), and just let the rest hanging. Try getting a better player from the market or scout.
Cheers Zeta - will give that a go and I may come back to you regarding the scouting! That is a whole different kettle of fish for a nooby like me haha :D