Bunch of ideas and Tacos

We know that some problems are more important to solve, so it's developer choice what they will implementate first, we must respect their decisions.

1. Change "Team" to "My team" in sidebar menu.
2. Possibility to change avatar in game, not by another pages.
3. Possibility to choose backgorund theme or even way to upload your own.
4. Change "404 Error Page" to something else, it's really disgusting.
5. Move "Social links" from bottom to right side if it won't be used.
6. 4 and 5 are design related thing so maybe we will be able to choose design option. Step by step game will be more friendly.
7. Fixing ELO system. When I got to top i only played with teams above me. Then if you know that you will lose one match you will lose them all. (Maybe adding BOT teams to ELO)
8. Badges because everyone loves them!
9. Users and post rating. (+/- under post and user profile)
10. Alpha/Beta/Other(specified below) rewards.
Badges for testers:
"Alpha Squad" for alpha testers
"Beta Squadron" for beta testers
"Helpful" for users with at least positive opinions ratio 5 with minimum 10 opinions "Good Post" for users with at least positive opinions ratio 5 with minimum 20 opinions
"The Bad" for users with at least positive opinions ratio -5 with minimum 10 opinions "The Ugly" for users with at least positive opinions ratio -5 with minimum 20 opinions
"Bronze Cup/Here I come!" for ending League on first position
"Silver Cup/Fear me!" for ending League on first position three times
"Golden Cup/Try to touch me!" for ending League on first position five times "Platinium Cup/The King!" for ending League on first position ten times
"Diamond Cup/Hero!" for ending League on first position fifty times "Premium Member /Gold Member" for those with premium subscryption
"Star Dust" for users that have player who is in Top 100 ELO
"One, big, shiny" for users that have player who is in Top 10 ELO
"GOD" for users that have player who is in Top 1 ELO
"New heroes" for users that have team that is in Top 100 ELO
"Are we there yet?" for users that have team that is in Top 10 ELO
"WE, UNITED!" for users that have team that is in Top 1 ELO
(I will add more ides for Badges and achievements)
11. Post from "Offtopic" shouldn't be counted in user posts.
12. Some sort of Guild or Team system, giving people the ability to gather up. Within this teams things like Private Tournaments can be held with extra prizes. (by Mayseve)
13. Custom Tournaments. Give Premium Members(or set price for creating tournament) the ability to create custom tournaments, this custom tournaments should have an certain price (money, sponsors, players, rep). Normal players must pay "Entry fee" Premium Members should be able to join this for free. This will give more meaning to the game. ( orginal post by Mayseve, modifed by me)
14. Premium/subscription that won't affect "internal gameplay". Maybe special forum, events, tournaments. I don't want to see something like "Buy premium now to get +2 to all stats for all your players " or "with premium your reputation grows faster" Don't give them advantage over normal players . Then give them additional strategy page, more games in sandbox.
15. For winning League normal prize + Premium for one ?(what developer think here)
16. Top Tier League/Tournament. ( https://www.lolmanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/328 ) / ( https://www.lolmanager.gg/community/forum/topic/show/132 )
What you think?
Bad ideas
@Lavinta why?
Kidding ;)

Good points, and like the ideas of creating a more personal page, and maby a page that others can see it too
1-5 should be done at some point, but has no higher priority.
7 no idea, too new.
8. for sure.
9/10. Do not give bandages/rewards for people, who do bad things. That simply does not make sense.
The look of rewards is a topic on its own.
11. w/e I don't mind.
12. would love to see this.
13./14. premium stuff eh? would like to move this to a later point to have a better guess on possible features.
15. if they are fine with it.
16. for sure. would be cool to make it public for all players. so they can watch it.
I really would like for people to have personal pages, also maybe be able to have a place to post your league profile if you'd so choose.