Reset To Teams Tomorrow!

Hi,

there will be reset happening, planned tomorrow in a timeline of around 8:00 - 12:00 UTC + 0.

The key points you should know about are:

1. Your results from current game period will be recorded and attached to your user profile. You will receive a testing user badge and as well if you've been doing good you will also receive an 'Outstanding player badge'.

2. Everything about your user will stay with you and not be reset. Only teams, players etc are reset.

3. After reset we will let you guys create new teams for 1-2 days and then the leagues will be generated. You will be able to join leagues half way after this of course as well.

4. Everyone will start the new session from 7th division. There will be 40 000 spots for teams. Everyone will start from completely fair spot.

5. After leagues have started and games generated new teams can still join any time as there are 40k spots which should be enough.

6. This will be another testing period and there will be another reset when we do the official launch and end the testing phase. Your results from before the next reset will be recorded as well and attached to your profile. We will try our best to reward your play during this period as well.

7. Basically all the effort you've put in to the game so far we will try to record it and reward it appropriately when the game succeeds.

Good luck and have fun!
Sounds good can't wait
Interested to see how far this goes! I'm hyped
Hype hype :D
I'm assuming sponsors, staff & money will be reset as well? back to 30k$ starting cash?
real good start to this game i have to say. you do a lot and explain the thought processes behind your decisions
I'm excited to see how my strategies will play against the top players. Joining late means I can only stomp the new players.
@Veterinary Medic now you can try it in sandbox
semi nice, but hyped aswell.
semi cause i just builded up my team and few hours left and its gone :*(
hype! i'm curious how i do in the starting league :)
Seems good. Keep it up!
Can't wait *_*
HF GL GG to everyone
omg they hype!! (hope i get a better team and a badge)
I have not been placed in a league so, how often do you ahve games? or how long until your first game?
1 per day
Are the new champions going to be implemented by then or no?