Losing without making a single kill?

How can this happen when my players are so much better than the enemy team? Can someone help me out?
I'm using this strategy atm:
https://imgur.com/a/UoW5s2V
Yes!
Right so...
Who told you your team is better than his?
Your strategy is weak, and you're not using the proper amount in certain areas.
is there a basic guide re that ? I'm running zero utility on everyone apart from support .. same with vision and health as i saw that on a post and should i be assigning my dmg/ mag dmg re what champions i prioritise and their inherent abilities ?
I dont have time to make an actual guide right now, but here are the fast run down:
- Dont use vision or health
- use some defense but not a whole lot
- use utility on max 3 people (i have it on 2 people myself)
- use high dmg or utility where you should
Thanks zetaphax. You're right, my mistake, i don't know if his team is better than mine.
@Zetaphax
I have just registered in this game and t be honest with you I don't know how it works.
The 4 points explained to Fasper, where can I follow them, in the strategy? Need help to continue playing the game.
Not him but yea, you need to click on the individual strategy, probably the default, where you can edit your build. You get 100 points to spread around 7 skills, while you start with 10 in every skill you can have as low as 0 in some skills in order to stack other skills.

Going to just straight double up on what he said about vision being junk, just use 0.
And who wins the game the team with most kills or the most gold?
The team who destroys the enemy nexus, which is usually the team with the most gold.
@Ryang thanks.