Staff contracts

I think you should be able to confirm whether you want to sign a coach in your team once he accepted your offer.

Problem with the current situation is that, since the coach joins automatically after having accepted, you can't ask two (or more) coaches to join your team at the same time : if they all accept your offer, you're pretty much fucked, given the high price of firing someone.

So you're pretty much forced into make one offer a day, to one coach at a time, hoping he will join your team. And since you don't want to wait too long, you make an unreasonably high offer, fearing of being outbidden by another team (second problem being that you can't see if other teams covet the same coach as you).

Could this be fixed in the later versions of the game ?

PS : I'm not a native English speaker, please feel free to correct my errors, I really want to improve.
Good idea
Experienced that Issue quite often too, seems like a pretty good fix until there is another system of hiring coaches implemented!
With the influx of players the other day the staff hiring became insane. It would be nice if there was a suggested wage for them like there is for the PR staff which should help keep prices lower.