Ban Priority help

New player here!

Only two bans slots and there's four champions I'd love to remove from my enemy's pool: Professor Brains, Rocket Girl, Undead Juggernaut, and Mana.
How should I go about deciding which ones to ban and is there anywhere I can check champion matchup stats to help my decision?
Ban 2 pick 2, idk your strategy, but whatever one is less replaceable, pick it if blue side, ban it if red side, and go from there. I wish more people had different strats for each side, it makes a huge difference when playing someone With equal or better Players than you.
Thanks so much! I'm going to revamp my strats based on sides now.

EDIT: WOW! That changed everything on purple side! Went from huge losses to consistent wins, just by using your advice. Thank you very much!
If you scroll all the way to the bottom of your strategy page, it'll show you all of the stats for each champion such how good they are for each lane, how strong their laning phase is, how much they scale, how good they are for teamfights, etc. You can also look at the statistics tab in the strategy page to see buffs/nerfs based on the current patch.