Staff's hiring system overhaul

Hello guys I've been reading a lot about the coach hiring issues and I got some Ideas I want to share (which In my opinion could be developed in order to improve the Staff's hiring system):

1. First of all I think managers should be able to offer contract to more than just 1 coach per day (lets say 5 coaches) and instead of just refreshing them day by day just put a deadline time in which they will decide who wins the bid (I will talk about how the bidding system should work in the last segment of this post)

2. Second thing is they should have a base salary you must pay to them (which should be visible to everyone) and the final salary they ask to accept your contract should be affected by your team's reputation.

3. My third point is they should have two more attributes (besides the technique and other which will be added):

- Motivation: Helps Players stats grow faster the more soloQ games they play.
- Discipline: Helps Players stats grow faster the more team ranked games they play.

4. Now about the bidding system:

- Bid deadline time: This should be affected by how good the coaches are, a coach with a 10 should have 4 hours in the market, instead a coach with a 5 should have around 12 hours (note: these are random numbers I threw in, the point is the better the coach is the harded it will be to get).
- The way the coaches decides who offer's take should be random, based on the teams reputation, the higher your reputation is the more chances there will be for the coach to sign with you (the coach should randomly pick 5 best teams for the following).
- There should be an option ot decline the coach's contract offer (in case you already got a better coach or whatever is going on in your mind), in case the first team cancels the offer then the coach will notify to the second best team previously chosen and so on.

TLDR:

- Players should be able to bid more than just once per day.
- Coaches should have 2 more attributes "Discipline" and "Motivation" (read for more info).
- Staff bidding should have deadline timers based on how good the coaches are (the better the less time you have to submit an offer).
- Coaches would then randomly choose 5 teams giving priority to the ones with more reputation.
- When the bidding ends they will notify the best team, in case that team declines then they will notify the second best team and so on.
- Coaches should have a base wage depending on how good they are and the wage on the contract they offer to a team should increase or decrease depending on the team's reputation.

Let me know what you guys think!
a bidding system would be nice and much less cross my fingers I hope no one bids 20k and i'm stuck at 4k. The extra attributes make sense but I haven't seen much correlation between me saying play soloq and my players actually doing so. Thus I would wait till thats fixed or there is at least less randomness to the whole soloq thing before implementing something to further complicate it. I'd say there are other ways to fix the staffing concerns but agree this idea would work in general.