Academy

so i was messing around a bit with the academy thisdays , and i was thinking of how to make it better , and i thought , what if we can chose what the academy focuses on when scouting.

For example , i might need a toplane , so i can chose the academy to scout and train a toplaner instead of a random player with random stats.

What do u guys think ?
Would be nice to have that possibility. Also think players not committed to a team should be in a free agent market. Where you have to negotiate with the player. This way you have 2 ways to attain people of a specific role that doesn't transfer money directly to an opponent.
Currently the academy needs good nerf right now. I'm really upset that my current players aren't relevant at all and am going to have to scrap them for others. However, i do like the idea of having bad players to start off with and have to make them grow.
The the academy players are leagues above the players we started off with, and that was with the academy set to the second lowest investment.
the fact that academy is overpowered right now , doesn't change the point i'm trying to make here. I agree that academy deserves a rather big nerf right now , but having the option of chosing what laners i want trained is still agood idea IMO
yea its kinda op but I think this is a cool idea
Thats a good point, I added this idea to our backlog.