New Season Update!

Hi,

the reset went successfully so far and everyone should have now received records and achievements attached to their user profiles. The more successful managers received an Outstanding Player achievement as well.

Badges attached to your user profile will be coming continuosly later on when we get the chance to implement them. Design for badges can be seen here: http://d.pr/i/d0Mo

PS: When the official game starts then the staff working on the game won't be taking part in the game competitively due to obvious advantages.

There are now 23 new champions, with 40 in total. Go check them out here https://www.lolmanager.gg/strategy/champions

Everyone will be starting from 7th divison with 40,000 league spots open in total for the current period.

Now moving on we have already generated the leagues. We will be letting teams join the leagues for 1-2 days and then we will be generating league schedules.

Meanwhile staff and reputation managers will appear after today's daily update.

Main plans for the next few weeks:

1. Refactor player daily schedule and training system

This includes adding an energy level instead of 10 limited sessions,
new design, user interface and various new feature possibilities like having your player stream or building facilities so players will receive energy faster.

2. Game simulator issues

There are several issues such as players going past eachother nonsensically, teamfights happening too quickly, junglers getting confused. Our goal will be to remove all the funny things happening.

3. Subscription system

In order to continue developing this game and make this game as good as it could potentially be we will be implementing a subscription system so we could invest more into the game.
This game will not be pay to win and it will stay free to play, but subscription will give you cosmetic and comfortability features.

4. More strategic features

We want to add an ability to view which champions the other team has been playing and as such you can design your strategy according to that as well. Players experience with different champions will affect their performance.
This will help you counter the other team with your pick and ban strategy. We are also looking to add a nerf and buff cycle to champions every day where most popular champions will be nerfed and least popular will be buffed so teams would have to adapt to that.

Good luck and have fun with the new leagues! Let's see who will be the best in those few short days!
Excited to see the future of this game! So far I'm loving it.
Excited about getting into this. Congratulations on your work so far!
I feel like this may be a little to frequent

"We are also looking to add a nerf and buff cycle to champions every day"

But otherwise everything sounds great
FeelsBadMan I had just reached RRRRRR RANK 1 in my league and then the reset happened :c but anyways, this game looks SO GOOD, keep up the good work :)
TY for resetting everything i tryed to build up, gonna leave this shitty game now
@Nillius, you have to remember that the game is in beta, so the chance of a hard reset was pretty likely, considering we were warned about it.

I believe this will be the only hard reset, and if you were enjoying the game before, I'd recommend sticking around, cause it seems like it's going to only get better from here.
Thanks for making us all a favor by leaving then.
There's gonna be one more hard reset after this testing period ends, so everyone has a clean slate once the game goes publicly live.
@Oww,

Do you have an idea on when that reset will be?
@Rafi
In around 1-2 months if everything goes as planned. Hope it doesn't stop you for the while from testing and helping us improve the game :)
Geez, the game is in beta-test state and people complain about resets x) you are not here to play, you are here to test and report/suggest (and have fun while doing it) ...
I think 10 limited sessions should stay
Agree on the session thing, 10 is fine.

However, benched players should not lose sessions for team rankeds
When is the daily update? that way I can get a coach
Daily update will happen at end of day in my opinion
Just wish to congratulate you all on where you've gotten with all of this. Your motivation makes me motivated to keep playing =D
Nice plans! Will sub for sure!
Is there a reason why my players' stats are much lower this time around?

I used to have 13s, 14s, 15s, in various role stats (top, mid, etc) and now they're all 2s and 3s.
Everyone has lower starting stats now, no worries, just trying to balance it out a bit more.
Love the constant updates you give us, keep it coming and ignore the hate (like you say it's just in beta LOL).