General suggestions

Hello, just a bunch of suggestion I got in mind, not sure if you guys are alreading working on it so I'll just leave my suggestions in here anyway:

1.- Match results should be shown after the live simulation.
2.- Post Match screen should show in the first column the name of the player and in the next the champion (In my opinion I think this would give some clarity).
3.- Let us sort the players roles in the players tab rather than in the strategy tab this is just for better accessibility.
4.- Let us filter champions, Staff members by attributes this would be perfect.
5.- Add background music, and sound effects, just for some immersion, I understand this is a test server, but I'll just suggest it anyway :)
6.- About the forum, accessibility, I mean the option to go back or just browse the forum easily.

I think that's all I got in mind right now, I'll give out anymore feedback whenever I'm able to, I really like this game Idea :)

-Dertheia
Hei Dertheia,

1. Currently the match results are viewable in the first view.
2. We will think about it.
3. We will think about it.
4. Good idea. Will go into to-do list.
5. Maybe in the future, as for now its out of scope.
6. There should be breadcrumbs but for some reason the disappeared in time. We will put it back during this week.
Its hard to get an overview over whos best of your players. So mb do so you can see them all on the same time? Like: http://i.imgur.com/edhRVnN.jpg
Thanks, I will note that down. However this is not a priority at this point, currently Henri is busy working on the game engine.
Hi,
Its really a small thing and i know given you dont make money off this (yet?) u maybe use ur time for something else first. I got really confused coz i dropped in rank without loosing a game, because i assume u only use wins not the ratio wich given that not everyone plays at the same time screws the standings abit.