Am I supposed to lose?

Hey guys, don't know if this is a bug or just strategy issues.
My whole team is fed, yet lost. I've been playing for a couple of days, but this makes no sense https://www.lolmanager.gg/games/show/1082
That's an issue I have experienced too and the reason is mainly due to the grouping mechanic not being totally working as intended yet.
Your team (while being far ahead) doesn't do anything about their grouping or group up themself and take stupid paths
I recommend using different strategies, you are not supposed to loose only :)
As Tombo said, the reason you're losing is that you're grouping too late. As you can see, the only player with deaths really is your midlaner, that's because he was holding mid alone vs. 5 enemies.

Go to the strategy window and set "group at 15 minutes". Anything else is detrimental right now.

*EDIT: actually, nevermind. Just watched the game and it was ... well... a clown fiest a I suppose. Haven't seen such a weird game so I really dunno what could be wrong (aside from the fact that your guys seemed to group around 17mins instead of 15).
They should make a group at 12 or something, since 15 is what everyone does. Also 1-3-1 strat or splitpush as one.
An option to group at 12 minutes would just mean that everyone would group at 12 now :P

What is really needed is for other strategies to be more effective, or towers to not go down in 5 seconds against a 5-Man-Push.

Right now there's literally no punishment to grouping ASAP and everything to lose if you do not group.
Teams should recall in time to defend an inhib no matter what strategy you are using once teamfights are fixed and no longer just double aces.