Overview champions

its not very organized atm. would be nice if you could order them by category or at least be able to seach for champions.
kinda annoying looking at time bombers stat. and have no idea what all the dots stands for, so you have to scroll up and down to check.
you know it by heart. or did you check? I should be possible to check alot easier. by either being able to search for a champ. or sort by category.
My heart is broken :(
I checked it by matching colors i Paint
I got this response from Oww, one of the designers.

"It would be too easy to make your choices when you can just have your picks according to the easily sorted champion list. At the moment you at least have to analyse the table a bit.
We'll leave it unsortable as of now, might change in the future tho :)"
Maybe it's annoying to check all stats every time, but I find it challanging, I think it's much better to stay with this table. Manager's life isnt easy Kappa.
Just add an ability to sort, like we can for player market and what not.
Then it would be too easy
Then it would be too easy
it dosen't have to be sortable but at least be able to search. so I don't have to scroll up and down. or make it 10 champs per page.
Moin
was just searching for this post, had the same idea.
Just made my strat for about 2 h :D
If u could sort champs by the cats it would be so easy.
greatings Docko
If you right click and inspect element it tells you the size of the circle. I just did that 50 or 60 times.
I don't want to know how strong the dot is. i want to know what the dot means. does the dot mean. AOE, CC or tf? i have to scroll up and check. then on the way down. i migth loose focus on the row i was going to check. and have to start over again.