money transfers

it seems common practice for people to create dummy accounts, and use them to buy players off their main account for abnormally high prices, essentially boosting their cash stack.
i know there has been a topic made on this already but with the reset, as well as that for some reason i can't find it anymore, i want to ask again what is done about these cheaters.
The unrealistic bids on the market won't go through or will wait for moderation (as in no money will be transferred) . Both accounts will get flagged and what to do with these accounts will be decided later on.
Some1 for devs said that they will be banned and also that they are making anti cheat system
Nah you were faster
(edit: hidden)
As with all anti cheating systems it would not be very good for us to reveal the exact ideas and details on what we would be implementing - as when a cheater knows how the anti cheating system works he will have an easier way to beat the system. But basically the goal would be to have a system record different near suspicious or completely suspicious activities and at certain point if there is enough weird activities related to an account it will go through an human review. There is a lot of things that can be tracked here that would make cheating pretty near impossible.