League Report: 16-06-2016

Hello everyone, and welcome to the new leagues! Hope you're all doing well and excited to have a good season!

First off I want to remind everybody that with 40 champions total now, pick/ban is going to be a lot more nuanced than it was previously in lolmanager. Make sure you tweak your strategy before league games begin, to get yourself that edge right from the start!

From now on I'll be writing a weekly update on the leagues across the globe, basically to report in on how things are going, who's doing particularly well, and hopefully once we've run a few seasons and got a clear-cut upper echelon of managers, draw some recognition to those who seem particularly successful in lolmanager.

Right now, of course, there's not a lot to report, so I thought I'd throw together a quick list of where the top 20 teams (by team ELO) before the reset are now, especially what leagues they're in so anyone who is sharing with them knows to keep an eye on that team in particular. Here we go:

1. DinnerBRB (Kuhaku) - League #10
2. ddsht (Incentive) - League #23
3. Dertheia (Innova Gaming) - League #58
4. slaxxarn (Hytherings) - League #7
5. AvricArian (The Regime) - League #63
6. Lavinta (#MDDL) - League #16
7. armi.1991@gmail.com (TDX.Invicte) - League #13
8. Boladetiza (ElguapoTeam) - League #15
9. user (TXD. User) - League #3
10. Nypx (Not yet registered a new team)
11. Whiden (Blackbird) - League #3
12. elEtereo (OGT Rapers) - League #28
13. megamanster (Liquid) - League #60
14. sulk (sulk company) - League #47
15. MrRjey (MrRjeyWhite) - League #21
16. shaqui (Turn Up) - League #65
17. JeBoyBaker (Casual Racists) - League #7
18. spellers (Team Monkfish) - League #31
19. datMurdock (Docko United) - League #65
20. Dragonkin (G Boiz) - League #59

These are all players who likely knew what they were doing prior to the the reset, so even with all new things to worry about expect them to do well in their respective leagues. Remember though that there's always room for new breakout names!

Another note: There are currently 4096 active leagues (making room for nearly 50,000 teams in division 7 alone, talk about plans for the future), but only the first 98 are populated with user-made teams (the rest being bots that will be replaced by new users when they sign up).

Anyway, that's about all I've got to talk about right now. Until next time,
AgentB7
Well done! I'm sure the server is packed with awesome managers, I'm anxious to beat them all :-]
Hope you continue doing these!!!
It would be quite neat to have a minor, daily report of stuff going on, and a weekly, more in depth report.

Maybe if the staff can get together, and do a write up of random, yet cool, facts. Obviously updates would be written about, things like top teams, and what they may be doing that has them where they are. Champions that seem to be wrecking, and what may be why etc..

Could be TONS of things to report. It'd be our own "Prime Time League"!
Daily might be too often, seeing as how most of the time teams are only playing one league game per day anyway :P

The plan is to do them weekly, however. Right now I'm looking at every Thursday though that might shift to Friday for convenience/to get more data.