How often does the game update?

I am curious to know what times of the day it updates or certain things update. does everything only update once a day at 00:00? Because I sometimes find myself waiting to see if I have bought a coach or not etc.
Games will happen throughout the day, you can see the schedule for team ranked/league games at https://www.lolmanager.gg/games/upcoming

Daily updates are where your finances and various other things (such as market results and coaching sessions) are decided. These occur daily at around 20:00 server time (if I remember correctly, I could be wrong about that).
Thank you, In the future do you think coaches and the market could be updated to twice a day? or do you think it is in a good place as it is now?
Personally? I think it's good as it is now since having it on a 24 hour cycle gives everyone the opportunity to check things daily regardless of time zone.

During the closed beta we did have it updating twice daily for testing purposes, but now that we're open and have a significantly larger userbase the team has switched it back to one update per day.