Play-Offs

I would absolutely love to see play-offs at the end of each season, for example the top 4 teams in any given league participate in play-offs after a season has ended.
It could be in a Best of 5 (or Best of 3) format with one game each day this way you could adjust your tactic between games.

Is there any way this is going to be added into the game ?
I think this is a fantastic idea. it would be cool to see the best teams strategies change game to game!
This could also be applicable for League promotion instead of promoting the first place player. Possibly create a 4 team single-elimination bracket with multiple Bo5 series.
Yeah that is what i was thinking as well :)
The 4 best teams of a league get into playoffs and the winner advances to the next league :D
Actually I feel that it should be this way bottom 3 of a league demoted top 3 advances. 1st place and 2nd place automatically advance to the next division. ( this way it gives a reason to actually try and win the league and not just try to be top 4). 3rd- 6th go into a play off and whoever wins out of the playoff will also advance to the next league. while 8-10 gets demoted.
the problem with this system is that in the current league system with 1 league in the first division, 4 leagues in the second division etc u can´t promote and demote even numbers of teams because u always have to demote more teams than u promote.
I feel like play-offs would be much more exclusive and high-spec if it only applied to the top divisions.
Remember that the 1st division is the equivalent to the lcs, that would imply that the 2nd division is challenger series.
So division 3-7 are all below-cs level.
Having a playoff for only the highest divisions, it could be something to follow even if you're not involved but just want to see which of the top teams advance, ect...

Playoff could be an event for 2nd division players to move to to the 1st and perhaps even the 1st division can have it if they decide to change the format of the top-tier division.
Urby creates a good point, as it would create a point of significance that comes with being at the top of the ladder. However, something that only applies to the elite won't be significant to the majority of the players, and therefore may not be worth developing.
ken , you just gave me some riot games vibes in regards to the problems with dynamic queue lol.
Just wanted to say you could have 4 times as many teams in league 2 as league 1 and still do even promotes and demotes. It just means the total number in each doesn't change.