Player reset and balance

Hi,

we are not going to reset player skills or nerf anything else right now as it would cause too many issues and cause a lot of unfairness due to decisions already made by the managers.

Instead you can now change the player names of any players you have under 'show more info about this player'.

We will be taking feedback gathered and will be putting notes down on balancing issues for the next reset.

Thank you for the feedback and my apologies for unexpected things happening, but we do have to experiment by balancing right now so we would be able to make the best decisions based on what we have learned by when the game starts.
Alright, but there will be a lot of sad and bad players that will pollute the database x). That's a way to create the bronze elo hell i guess.
With abusing the academy and renaming the new talent, most people should be fine.
GJ!
Exactly what I was looking for, thank you :)
They just said they won't reset :P

You're only one day behind. Just scout some academy players today before reset and you'll have 10/11 players tomorrow too. Since no league games are scheduled yet, there's really not much of an advantage at all for those that were lucky to put money into academy.
Game is all about luck now......
@user - everyone has the same chances, just get better players from the academy. We will balance it in the next round.
I hope, but now how I said before
Thank you for being on top of this and actually listening to the community