Leagues have been scheduled

Hi,

perhaps some of you have already noticed, but we scheduled the league games finally and you can see the closest ones under upcoming games (unless it's filled with team ranked games for you).

The first games will start on 18.06.2016 and then every day there will be 1 league game except for mid season break when there is a 2 days pause. In total it's 18 games, 2 between each team.

At the end of the season the best ones will promote to 6th division. As there are 10,240 spots open in the 6th division this probably means most or all of you will promote, depending on how many teams join meanwhile. But if by any chance more than 10,240 teams join then the algorithm will go through winners of each division and will place them to 6th division, then 2nd places and so on until all of 6th division is filled. Bots will not promote and will be only used to fill the 6th division when necessary. All the bots auto surrender games anyway right now.

I have now added a feature so you can go to anyone's team page and play against him there to try out against specific teams without having to do the weird hack. PS: This is also limited to the same 25 games, but I forgot to add an error and the game will probably just not go through - I will be adding an error soon after this post.

--------------------------
Plans for the few next days
--------------------------

The nearby time now will be dedicated to the game simulator.
It will be spent on fixing all the major issues and we will be looking to add new features as well.

Good luck and have fun!
Nah Game is now just broken and unplayable
What I've noticed is that the FIRST team to push MID wins, regardless of who's ahead or behind. I've had a case where both teams went mid... but just kinda passed each other without fighting (the team who got mid first was the one who got the harder push, forcing the team to recall).

Oh well. Kinda a coin flip right now, huh? XD
Yeah, kind of strange. I have had games where my gold lead was close to 20k and I still lose on account of that : P
Just played against everyone in my league and beat them all. I'm ready for the season to start haha.
I've noticed that once one of my inhibitors is down, the whole team regroups as 5 to defend every wave in that particular lane for the rest of the game until the enemy come in as 5 and ace my team in 1 second, despite my ~10k gold lead. Game engine seems really weird right now :(
Just one comment:

It is quite unlikely that you will get 10,000+ teams at this point. Without any further advertising this is just not realistic. Right now there's 1,070 teams in the game (and when I checked about 6h ago it was roughly 1,000).

While this is not necessarily too bad, it will make for a super-super boring 2nd and 3rd season. Let's say you get 2,000 teams to join, that would still mean that 8,000 teams in the 2nd season will be bot teams, meaning in each league you will have two human teams on average and eight bots that just auto-surrender.

Just pointing that out as that will be a big problem soon and you should try to prepare I suppose (e.g. limit the 6th division to only about 2,000 teams or so).
We probably won't get this many teams yes.

At the current schedule - which is not guaranteed at all right now - we will be playing only half of the 2nd season anyway before we launch the game again.

Also the way the system should work when doing those promotions is that it should put human players into same divisions and leave other divisions empty, but fill with bots still so the system would keep working. Like now the divisions are filled one by one with people.
Good luck everyone in their Leagues. :)
Let the climb begin :3
See you nerds in Divison #1 (aka LCS)!