Scouting?

Greetings,

I am wondering about how exactly does scouring work? It would seem 200 per day is maximum amount one can invest into scouting. Is that the case? When I press the invest button allocating x amount of money into scouting nothing basically happens. System does not give any input to user so I have no way of knowing if I have actually allocated that x amount of money into scouting or not.

- Before investing;
Your scout strength depends on it's last 30 days investments. Which currently is $0 or an average $0

- After investing:
Your scout strength depends on it's last 30 days investments. Which currently is $0 or an average $0

As you see I have no way of knowing if I am now using x amount of money to scout talent. It seems to indicate I am not despite having set x amount of money to be spent into scouting.

Last but no least when does scouting actually happen?

With best regards,
Emperor
It happens at the same time that everything else in the game happens every day. I think it might draw from the pool of players that have been fired so there might not be that many available right now.
Wrong topic sry.
The way scouting system works right now:

At daily update (20:00-21:00) the system will check your investment from previous 30 days and will order the teams by whatever they invested. It will also get all the players with no team and order them by their solo queue ELO.

From there on the 1st player in the order will be given to the highest investor, 2nd player to the second highest investor and so on.

So if you did an investment you will find out which player you've got the opportunity to have when the daily update has ran.