Soloq strategy

So , i was thinking a bit , what exactly is the strategy our players use in soloq ? Because , as it stands right now , it looks like they use the same strats they have set as for team ranked. I mean , i'll admit that i am assuming things here , and i might be completly wrong here , but i dunno...it doesn't seem like that here...

If that's the case , it's obvious a lot of them will fail , for the simple fact that when i make a strategy for my team ranked , i try to synergyze their playstyles , but that might go completly wrong in soloq.

If that's the case , i suggest giving the option of selecting a soloq laning phase/team fight phase in the strategy section. Might make the elo climbing for soloq a bit less RNG or pure player stat - dependent
I agree something should be done to this effect :)
Game now need many updates, we are here to test it now i like new changes in design that will comke
that much is obvious. I was under the impression that we are here to try and help improve the game as best as we can. I'm trying to at least give some ideas. Maybe it will help somehow.