The rise of the baguette squad

Hello there, i wanted to make a post who tell the progress of my team in the game, i will do it ropeplay-like
it will be long post, and as a french my english skills are close to the void so sorry for the lot of mistake you will read....

(if mods think i can't do this kind of stuff tell me, and sry for the trouble)
Introduction

<<And it seems that for the french line-up, the competition is already over, bomb is planted and the Natural Born Killer is alone versus 3 players on the polish squad in this map and match point...
NBK peeking, wooo nice shot to kill Pasha, but now V.P. know his position, the crossfire is set-up... NBK pushing, he gets one, but get trade and it's over, Nv lost the...>>

I just rage quit the stream, angry of the lost of my beloved team, once again, they play like shit those days... Sad days to be an Envy fan, let's hope that G2 won't choke like they use to, and that they can show the French power. But for now I'm tired of watching this game, so I decide to go eat something watching any crap that television will show.

Hmmm, looks like it's ads on every chanel... Or not, it's the euromillion result, that's right I played on this one, I'm not use to, but earn more that 50 Millions could be cool! Well where did I put my ticket? Hmm in this f****** pocket...

Number 3 is the first to be pick-up, that's not a good start I played 2 and 4 looks like it's definitivly not my day...
Number 19, good I always play it, its my birthday after all...
Number 69, yeah a second one, should i really say why i play this number XD (in fact this is the city code of my hometown but if i told you you will never believe me).
Number 2! Hey with three good numbers i may win a little money.
Number 42! Omfg as a geek, i play everytime this number as it's the answer to the universe, but like what the, four good number I was never been so lucky in this game, come on number 4 pleeeeeeeaaaase!

If God exists he was on my shoulder that day, because guess what, the last number was the number 4, that's how I won more that 150 000E...

Two weeks later, after a very nice trip all over the world, I came back home, browsing the csgo reddit I learnt that the Envy squad disband, and wanted to form a LoL squad but needed someone to put money in it...

That was my dream being a coach/manager/owner of a LoL team so I contacted them and that'show everything started...
I can see it now... crowds of fans, all chanting in unison
"Raise your baguettes! Raise your baguettes!" ;D
hmmm, dont speak too fast you will have to be in the story as you are in my league.....
And its to be continued....

First days: Roster composition

All was set-up, with the rest of the prize won at the lottery I had still enough money to realize my dream.

First I needed a gaming house, to put together my new team, I found a nice one close to Berlin who knows if we made to the LCS one day we won't have to move.
It is a nice house with a little garden, enough rooms to allow each player his private bedroom, and everything that we could have wanted.
Then the pc's self made by HP and Dell with who I deal some sponsoring contracts, it's top level pc's.
I gave rendez-vous to my new players an saturday to meet them here and start working with them.
They already played together at CS:Go so they have already experience on how to manage themself and stuff like that, so I wasn't really concern about the life in the gaming house, but for the game itself...

That's how the first problem starded....
First I hadn't all the nV line-up Devil was missing, didn't wanted to retire so soon, but Scream from G2 joined us (no? seriously?), sad for the cs:go scene to loose their headshot machine, but this is life... So my all first 5 men roster were: Scream, NBK, Happy, Apex and KennyS.
But the first real problem were that they were bad.... Like totally and terribly bad, but well I knew that we started far away of the top, but the road to the succes will be better this way. But more than bad, for an obscure reason, they wanted to play to a role they weren't the best, so I needed to make some adjustement. After a few games to see what was the best option the line up were as follow:
Top: Scream
Jungler: NBK
Mid: KennyS
Adc: Happy
Supp: Apex

In this composition, we played some games, and it wasn't too bad when you know the skill level they had, but soon I just had to admit that we couldn't accomplish something as long KennyS was on the team...
With all the respect I have for his AWP skill in Counter-Strike, in LoL he was so bad, that I had to go for looking for someone else...
In the same time I decided to open an academy, hoping for a crazy new and young talent...
That's how Kioshima come to us.... Looks like after all he wasn't the problem, but the solution....
I may look into doing this. I've done loads of rping from different anime, to medieval and fantasy, and even some MMA and wrestling. Could prove interesting.