New academy players bugged

Greetings,

1. It would seem that somewhat recent players hired out of academy do not play Solo Q at all. Other than that SoloQ games do happen.

2. I may be gravely mistaken with this so please excuse me but I think I have noticed something else, which I find strange, regarding my own academy players.

Very recent players out of academy seem bit off. Previously I have noticed a pattern in terms of quality you get related to amount you invest per 1 player be it 2500, 5000 or 10000. Having built stable economy first I then went and invested 30000 into academy and received 3 players. Somehow these players came no better than what you get with investing 5000 per 1 and even 2500 per 1. Seems bit off.

Regards,
Emperor
Takes till after a full 24 hours from the time your youths were hired for them to start soloq from what i've seen
What were the stats on the 10k players? They should be a lot of 14 or 15 max stats right? I have a bunch of 10k academy queued up and I'm scared now.
Not even close to 14 and 15. Out of the 3 I got only support is decent but you can get similar with using less money.
For example for 10000 I got this:
Ad Carry 6
Top lane 10
Mid lane 4
Support 5
Jungle 7
Aggression 0
Leadership 8
Technical 8
That can not be right. As an investment its 10000 down the drain as you do get similar and better with 2500.
DId some tweaks and bug fixing on youth academy players. There were issues with training, but would like a confirmation that there are no bugs before I mark this topic as solved.
I have trained a youth player for 2 updates now, no improvement from him yet. first time was 1k, second time was 2.5k
It can be random but i just got player with triple 10 then 11 and 5
I invested in 3 youthplayer for 10k each.
Everyone of them had atleast one time 15, if not more often.
So the others might be unlucky or gave incorrect information.
Maybe it's just the way it is. I drew 5 and got 1 15, a bunch of 14s, but 1 guy only had 12 max.