Reporting users feature

Hi

You can now report users who you think are cheating or are involved in any suspicious activity under either a team view or user profile view.

We will be reviewing your reports and based on that taking actions. For example there are a lot of users making double accounts and bidding on the transfer market on their own players to get rid of these players without having to spend money on firing.

We will be soon writing the rules and what one can and can not do and we will be able to be more strict about things then.

Meanwhile the rest of the concentration of development has gone into fixing bugs and testing/improving the simulator. I hope I can come up with the new version of simulator soon.
Also if you are having problems with player solo queue history right now then wait around 30 minutes and it should be fixed. If things are not fixed by then, then let me know :)

As for welfare, it will be 5k this evening and we will be making it progressively lower after that and giving you other income resources.

Good luck and have fun!
What about adding some kind of feedback if a player that you have reported has been banned or not?
Do you think the report system will be abused?
Impossible to tell. That's why we're in beta. However, If we are going off of what -I- think-- I think players shouldn't have the reporting capabilities upon making accounts. I don't have a thought at the moment on requirements for being allowed to report someone, but first day on joining does sound bad.
Hey I need help for the community, I have been searching through the market for players and have found a good player with current bid of 390k. The player name is Sellout#1 and Owner is named Cashiopaya2, bidder is named Cashiopaya. I don't know how to report as I'm new here. I even have phone screenshots if it helps. Any replies? Feedback?
Hey LeverageET. You can report a user under their profile page and there should be a red text saying 'report'.

Remember that all of your reports count and if we notice a user having a lot of reports we will investigate it and take proper action.

So thanks for your interest and also your effort in making this game better for everyone :)