To the Devs : Meta

So i was thinking about some strategies in the game and other stuff and when i was comparing this game to the real eSport scene i asked myself :

Could the Meta Change ?

I mean you probably see all those patches where Riot nerf/buff some champions to introduce them in the meta, eject, or even create a new meta. And when i look at the game actually it's a little bit shaky because the game just restarted with new champions so there is no real meta but when we will have a 90% ban rate on Pyro Girl, do YOU think LoL Manager team, but also you guys, that meta changes can be a good idea ?

Nagasii.
Metachanges will have to come, but as of now I can only think of four, maybe five players that are actually average. The rest hasn't even reached average yet.

I absolutely support this, but it's definitely a "let's think about it later" idea.
I think the meta will also change purely through how good players are. Right now, focusing on playing safe and getting farm is very bad, as everyone has such a low technical stat that farming is not worth it. However, later on when people have stats in the 50s, farming will be more reliable. And if they can play safe in lane, survive, and farm while the enemy team is trying to be more aggressive and failing, then safe scaling strategies will become more prominent.

It is a bronze mindset right now. If you controlled a team, would you tell the bronze players to play safe and farm? Absolutely not, as they are not skilled enough at last hitting. It would be focusing on harassing with high gank oriented plays and early grouping.
What about Meta in relation to Champions?

Currently it feels like as long as each position has relative strength champion picks aren't that impactful.
Yeah, my mid refuses to not feed at a crazy high level no matter what I put him on. I change things up sooo much, from picks, to changing strats and stats. He always feeds during the lane phase, and no champion seems to change that.

I tried poke with Yellowcard, thinking if he poked them down enough, he wouldn't die. I tried Professor Brain, who has a high laning stat, and putting him on hug turret and harass, still feeds. I even tried to put him on ADCs, as high ADC stat is higher than his Mid, no difference.
Yes, this is a planned feature. We will start doing this when the core features are stable enough :)
Fun thing about this game. Always will be more things to add and update. Will keep it exciting!
That is true as long as we have people who like the game, we can always keep adding features :)
Pls some bitches, sports car, and expensive wine in the new "Facilites" tab.
Let's get 1000 signatures to make Henri add Korean Hunnies to the game ;)