player consistency/experience

new post because the discussion startet in the post "Champion Meta Chart" and is more or less unrelated to that.

original idea (from Moldef):
Something completely unrelated, but is it possible to add a "consistency" factor to players? This could be a coefficient that would determine in every game how well the player performs. And those with a higher consistency factor would have a higher chance of doing well.

A hypothetical scenario:
Player A has a consistency of 15, this could be roughly translated that in 80% of the games he performs at his normal skill level, whereas in 20% of the games he could be as much as 3 points off of that performance (just throwing random stuff out there, this would have to be worked out better of course).
Player B only has a consistency of 8 and would only peform at his level of skill in 50% of the games, and in half of the games he's 1-3 points lower than what it says.

This would add some much needed "variety and luck" to everyday game situations and would reflect the reality quite nicely. Additionally I would assume it would be somewhat easy to implement?

What does everyone else think? :D

my idea :
what if "consistency" would be something like "stage experience".

Young players (maybe straight out of the youth acadamy) have a low exp value and it can only be achieved via Team ranked and/or League games. The higher the stage experience is, the lower is the variance/higher the consistency of the player. Vice versa, a new/young player with with only a few points in "stage experience" has a higher chance of failing in an important match (i.e. League match).
I like the idea of experience a lot, but if stage experience were the only component of "consistency" then I think we'd all be at the same level more or less the entire time.

But it'd definitely be a great idea that the stage experience would increase your initial "consistency" rate over time.

Anyways, let's hear what the Devs and other people have to say about the idea in general :)