More sandbox games?

I'm trying out strategies and I ran out of available games. I feel like 24 games a day is not enough
I don't really see the problem with unlimited sandbox games, it should be literally a "Sandbox" so why limit the number of games ? :/
The games occupy server space. They don't have unlimited server capacity, so they have to limit the amount of games I think
Server resources and protects against ddos.
Yeah i get that more sandbox would be fun but people posted many of the concerns also if you can try every strategy in one day imagine how many people will figure the best formula.
I have one suggestion

Say everyone starts out with 10 sandbox games a day.
If you use half of those, you get 15 the next day. If you use half, you get 20. If you use half, 25 and so on to a limit. Also a time limit of like a minute at least between the games would be a DDoS protection in some way
Imagine taht some1 makes script for those
That would be annoying. I like to instantly run 6 games with 1 strat and then 6 games of another instantly against the same player to get a good feel for which is better.
I only go for 2 games if it's the same result, 3 if not, then change it up. To stay on top I need to experiment a lot more .. :/
I think a limited number of games is VERY important. As others have stated, if you had an unlimited number of games, it would lead to fine tuning the perfect strategy way too quickly.

However, once the game gets the base of everything done, and they can expand on how much you can fine tune in the game, then the number of games should be increased.

Right now, there are far too few of different possibilities of strategies to allow too many more games a day. But once more objectives are available, like dragon, baron and vision are implemented, it may make it less likely of one strategy overruling them all. I'm hoping enough stuff gets added later where you could actually begin planning for league opponents (other than banning out which type of champ they pick).
True, with unlimited games you could for example make an automatic bot to keep trying different strategies for you against different opponents and statistically analyze later on which was the best strategy.