[Football] Euro 2016 in France !

Hey guys, just wanted to create a post about this competition.
This year seems to be so cooool, i mean Germans aren't that dominant, we see a whole new Italy and an Island so strong !

Who do you think will win the tournament ? Your prognostication ? Who do you cheer for ?

FRANCE IS GONNA WIN !
At this point it is so hard to say who is going to win. Teams like France, Germany and Spain seem to be very much on par.

But probably I would put my money on Spain if I would have to choose.

Wtf, is up with Switzerland shirts??? Today their trademark "Made in Switzerland" got hurt real bad :D
Xhaka destroyed his shirt like 5 times ahah

Also i don't think France will win, even if we're put favorite. Spain is looking very strong, but care about Germany. In my opinion it'll depend on quater-finals / semi if France don't meet Spain or Germany.
I am from germany and their performance so far is not as good as many exspected..
Personally I am going to root for them ofc and I feel like they gonna add another title that year to their belt
I feel the same about Germany, they're still strong tho this is why i'm carefull with this.
Also i saw Spain's performance against Turkey and this might be their comeback !

P.S: Are you informed about what's happening in France with the hooligans and stuff ? Like they're shitting on the competition atm and Ireland supporters are becoming the best fans in the world.
Ireland supporters have always been the best in the world. Very friendly people who like a laugh and a pint.

France, Spain, Germany and Italy all look strong, but not really convincing. Any of them can kick it up a gear and really take the tournument by storm, even England, Wales, Belgum or Croatia could make a supprise run into the semi-fianls. Spain not winning their group has really made things very difficult for them.
Yes !
The match yesterday (Espana-Croatia) was awesome ! Croatia were so cool to watch and Espana played very well in the first half.
Also France is weak ...
Semifinals will be Croatia-Belgium and Italy-France and finals will be Croatia-Italy.

I think Italy will take it in the end.
France is not gonna loose against Italy :)
Götze out and Germany finally got their engine going. Seems like they might be the favorite again :)
Impressive ! But it's too early to say that they will win i think
Sorry.

Ass: Portugal