SoloQ roles/champs

So I got new players yesterday, gave them a role and today after the first soloQ games I went to check how it worked out.
First I see is that the 5 played in the same game (3vs2), but well this is soloQ so it can happen :D But then I notice that 2 of them were out of position, but played with the champs that were supposed to play in their role: One played ganplank adc instead of top and the other evelynn supp instead of jungle.
So I'm not asking to let us choose what they can play in each position, but the game should "give" them normal champs when they play out of position and see that the 3 champs we customized don't fit there.

ps: sorry if I talked too much, first post :D
If you have the box checked, they will pick those champs no matter which role they get stuck in. However, you do bring up a good point.

While not having the box checked, they will pick the best champ for their role, but maybe this area could be later expanded for more options. Perhaps picking three champions for them to choose per role. I do not feel this would be organized well under the "Players" page, so have a new tab entered on the left side of the page for solo queue options.

Good job on addressing something that does need a bit of fix up by the way. Obviously not as urgent as some things, but for sure needs it =D