Plox help me, im in debt

Guys, I am like 36k in debt, is there anything I could do to reduce it or get out of debt?
reset you team is your only option i guess
Thanks, if thats the only one option, I have no choice. R.I.P my players.
Put a player on the market for 50 000
Find out the richest player's real name
Kidnap his family
Force him to bid on your player.

You are now out of debt.
Yea, if you are really far in debt from staff, just reset.

Quick guide to actually starting on a decent footing after the reset.
Get yourself a sponsor, Dell should do, however do not buy the 2nd sponsor slot untill you can apply for Cannon or Toyota.
Go to the academy, you want to get a whole new team for the next game day. You have a few choices on the quality of players, either 1k, 2k or 5k quality, they should all be good enough to get you enough elo to grab a decent sponsor. Fire all your old players to keep your wage bill down.

Now 1215 team elo and 1267 star elo should be your break point, once you have this buy your 2nd sponsor slot and take Toyota as your sponsor. Working your way towards your 3rd sponsor slot should be your next goal.

If you reach 1266 team elo, 1267 star elo and 300 reputation, stop playing team ranked games and solo queue on your star player. The reason for this, the current test phase makes it very hard to reach the next break point of 1327 with anything less than 10k academy players. You want to be able to re-apply for your good sponsors to secure your income.

If you have managed to get 3 sponsor slots then go ahead and invest in improving your team through the academy or transfer market if there are any bargins. Any player that you have replaced with more than 6 as a main stat, sell him on the transfer market. I recomend a starting bid of 100 because the main goal is to get rid of him without excess cost.

Avoid members of staff in the current test phase, they are over priced and not very usefull when you can easly trade players up with the academy.
Thanks @anorwichfan for the such a great response :)
@Admin Could you close the thread to prevent spam or somehting ?
No need, there wont be any spam.

Spam

Spamy spam spam

Spam!