• Forum
  • Suggestions / Ideas
  • Give us the ability to put a "Quicksell" price on a player when we list them on the transfermarket!

Give us the ability to put a "Quicksell" price on a player when we list them on the transfermarket!

I have a hunch everything will be smoother. If possible to code etc, I highly suggest this, as I've seen on other manager games. They always include a bid and a quicksell price. Managers won't have to sit through hours and try to bid the same player 5 times an hour!
I highly support this. It would turn the market into a tool if you need some quick cash ASAP.
We will think about it. Thanks for suggesting!
Not a fan of that, it would be veeeery easy to cheat and avoid being reported with this system.
It's not any harder to detect than with the current system if you make it automated.

Right now users can detect cheating better than the program, that's not how it's supposed to be in the future.
Well, the program could detect money transfer, like quicksell garbage player for 30k and then insta buy it, but it would be hard for the system to detect a player transfer. Quicksell for very low (not too low to avoid system detection).
Check for value transferred between 2 players instead. Can't lower that value.
There are people with multiple accounts for that stuff, though
Yes. There are also mole people who want to take over the planet. Have you taken into account what mole people can do?

There's no difference between market and quicksell when it comes to the option of cheating except that without quicksell, players can help checking for cheaters too.

Which ideally becomes unnecessary during later stages of the release.
The human element is a big plus in a constantly changing marketplace. Kind of like image recognition :) Don't really care 1 way or another though. Both sides have good points.
Either way have you guys considered keeping a log of what players sell for based on top stat, tec, and approximate elo for identifying cheaters? Just something that could adjust to the constantly shifting market prices.
Well i guess easiest solution to this would be to bring in the quick sell but till the treansfer gets completed (in case quicksell price gets achieved "instantly" ) you have to wait for 6 hours till the player is finely sold. Its still way faster but you also get a chance for reports.