So, Predictions on how your teams are gonna go with this update

I was doing pretty well before the update despite having some subpar players compared to the rest of people in the top 10.. looks like it's bottoms up from here though for me, Foxtime is struggling badly. I need a better ADC. :< How do you think your teams are going to go with the update?
My team went from the top 20 teams to complete garbage, idk if its the strategy, but it seems that the best teams are the ones that are rotating players in and out everyday with academy players being always better. I choose to invest into coaches after getting 10+ stats players, wich seems bad now, because not only they are loosing soloq because of overtuned academy players and im negative into finances because of bugs regarding sponsors and wages, and also having to pay almost 20k on coaches payroll.
Last round I was doing quite well, I was winning 90% of games with a really cheasy stratergy and I also had lv20 or so in most of my players with lots of money. This time around I have focused on making money without to much involvement on my squad. All staff have pritty much been given up on and I just rely on the academy to boost my team. My elo sucks this phase.
Yeah, seems getting as much money as possible to spend on acad is the ONLY viable strategy. Players who put their starting money into sponsors did fine (like myself), but people who instead took advantage of the market place reign supreme.

It makes sense.
1) Do academy to get more players.
2) Place said players onto market.
3) Reap benefits of new players throwing 10s of thousands at you.
4) Use that money for more Academy players
5) Continue to abuse newbs
All the newbies went broke :( but yea it seems like 15 stats was the cutoff where coaching becomes worthwhile.
Struggling so far, top laner seems to be falling in soloQ but hopes are high for Fey Squad.
Oh so I was actually wasting my money on players? I have my avarage team but can I gp further with these guys?
that stuff is half a year old. things might have changed