Player Market Change

**Second Edit**
I was wrong, I suck.

*Edit*
So I made this post because when I bid on a few low stat players I was fairly confident that my winning bid became their new salary.

However after tracking down the player I used for my example I'm no longer sure that is the case.

If someone could clarify whether my understanding of the player market system is correct, or I'm entirely wrong I would appreciate it.

**Original Post**

So I'm not sure if this has been brought up before but I searched a few pages deep and didn't see anything.

I honestly feel that the player market is a terrible thing right now. I just sold a good player (12adc/12mid/11Jun,11tech) for 18k.

Now this sounds fantastic but it's made me realize that the person who bought my player just got screwed.

It's absurd because as far as I know, there's not vary many people who can afford a daily 18k salary.

It's a giant noob trap and it honestly hurts players, both buyers now, and sellers when more people realize just how bidding works.

Currently if you bid on a player, the winning bid is payed in a one time sum to the seller, and then also becomes the bought players new salary.

This works for low stat players because they sell for usually less than 500$. But for higher stat players this is terrible since I don't want to sell players for less than my investment, but no one is going to be able to afford that investment as a salary for 20 days.

I suggest that the market be changed to a buyout bid, with a fixed salary raise.

For example my 12/12/11 player.

The buyer bid 18k. This 18k should go to the seller, however to prevent the market from becoming useless for selling strong players, the players new salary should NOT also be 18k. Instead it should raise by a set percentage. (Somewhere between 10-30% as a suggestion to be high enough that a lot of transfers will destroy the value over a long period of time, but small enough that it's still worth buying players on the market).

As a note, if the devs don't think that a fixed salary increase is enough to balance the market, they can even set the new salaries to be recalculated based on the player stats.

The great thing about this change is that it allows buyers to improve their team with a one time large cash payment, without destroying their entire daily finances. This means that managers can safely invest in players because they know that there is a healthy market to sell in after they no longer need the player.
That's not how it works. Players have set salaries just like they have set stats. Neither changes based on what their market price is. The W column in market is their daily wage.
I've edited my post to show I was wrong

It seems like that's how it worked for the player I sold, exactly how you described, but the 3 that I bought had a salary near to if not the same as of the winning bid.

Maybe it was a coincidence.

Does the salary wage go up for the number of bids by any chance? Seems weird that my 7/8 highest stat players have a higher salary than the one I sold.
It's roughly based on the sum of all their stats but some players are also a lot greedier than others.
Also he did get kind of screwed. 18k should get you a 14/10 player or a 15/5. (highest stat/tec)