could we get the win-income from our first 3 league matches?

I went 3-0 in my first 3 games, and it feels kind of irritating that those good results are suddenly void(since most people will reach 6th division regardless of how well they performed as it stands now, and also, because of thinking that, i more or less gave less attention to my team, and more to sponsors).
I might sound picky, but looking at my current results, i fear that i won't keep up the winstreak. And would lose out on a fair amount of money i could desperately use right now to get my team back into shape now i suddenly notice there's a hefty reward for performing well in the league. Aside from just climbing ranks.

If you don't have the ability to systematically check every team and hand out the appropriate amount of money then I'm perfectly fine with how things are. ... But if it's not much of an effort then by all means.
Just remember this is a test phase, not a final itteration. Your competitive stats will be reset. That being said, I don't think giving money out retrospectivly is a good policy to have, just in terms of consistancy. If you offer this then people will come to expect it.
well aware that this is a test phase, but i prefer to take any phase seriously. I had/have the assumption the reward for winning is here to stay, even in further iterations (perhaps tweaked a little bit), i just felt like asking because it doesn't hurt to do.
We are currently focusing all of our time resources on getting the game into as developed and best shape as in little time as possible and as it is testing phase we are currently skimming on a lot of 'fairness' type of things.

If we started to make sure that everything was 100% fair now and started fixing things retrospectively, then the development speed would slow down and the testing phase would have to last longer which unfortunately we can't really afford right now.

However I would like to assure you that when we do the official launch and the testing phase ends then these types of things will be watched and it will become our priority to create a fair game experience for everyone and that updates or changes in the game are notified before hand.

But as for the current game experience, I believe there is still enough skill to be found here to make a difference. I believe the game is still competitive despite some random events.