New staff : analyst

I was thinking about that yesterday as I was looking at the team which would be my next opponent.

There should be a new staff available to hire (so that everyone can bid 100k each day on his salary, kappa) which would be "Analyst".

Indeed, his role would be divided in three categories :

Match analysis : Depending on his stat, he would be able to perform an analysis on a match that you select and, based on the replay he has access to, give you some input on what strategies the enemy team used.

Exemple: John Doe analysed the match xxx, he came with the results that the adc focus is "farming", the mid focus is "kill" and the jungle focus is "gank oriented". He wasn't able to gather more reports.

Uses: With that information, we can know which strategy to adapt against the opponents lane.

Team Analysis: With the report he has perform on matchs and his relation, he could perform a overall analysis of an opponent team.

Exemple: John Doe has analysed Team Kappa. His results are :
Adc most used strategy is "farming". Jungle most used strategy is "gank oriented". Team Kappa won 75% of its last 4 games. Team Kappa average elo is 1450. Team Kappa first pick was Pyro Girl for the last 4 matchs. Team Kappa manager last presence was : today at xxx. He wasn't able to gather more reports.

Uses: With that information, we can know if the player is active (and then most likely to change strategy), if he is doing well or not, what are his strategy. We could even go further with more in-depth stats (like "team kappa weakness seems to be adc with average kda being 0.8 on last 4 games", but maybe it would be too much and remove the need for reflexion from the manager...).

Player analysis: With that, the analysis could give some stats on the player reports, in team ranked/league games.

Example: John Doe has analysed player Tomcat. His reports are : He has played Pyro girl 75% of his last 4 games. He played mid 100% of his last 4 games. His average kda is 2.6 on his last 4 games.

Uses: Seems obvious, to further the input we could have for the next match. Who to ban, who to fear.

I agree that it seem a bit overpowered, maybe giving too much to the manager. Moreover, it would give a great advantage over team with lot of money that could affort the best analysis. But it would reward presence and effort in the game, and it would give bans some interest. Right now, the only we have to do that is by raping the system cpu with sandbox games (which should be named "Scrims" in my opinion, since it was they are).

What do you think about that ?