What does 'utility' mean exactly?

Tankiness and damage are fairly self-explanatory but I can't figure out what's 'utility' for. What does it even mean in the game's context?
I think it mean some things such as Heal, Shield, ...
I thought so but support healing was only added as recently as the last update ;/
Well "Technical" was also only added with this iteration of the game simulator, so...
Technical was around for awhile, and only effected farming.
They should really define utility. I mean its understandable in the real game, which covers movement speed, any kind of CC, anything that can help you deal the initial damage. But in this simulator context, how much does it help? NO IDEA.
Does technical no longer only effect farming?

Yeah, that's exactly my point, mmixer. I don't mind that the game leaves a lot to figure out for ourselves but this feels too abstract.
I guess Tech still effects farming but does a little more now (not quiete sure what else exactly).

For the point of Utility and the builds I am never sure what to exactly pick on whom. I mean a Grandmaster needs way less tankyness then Rock for example. Meanwhile an Pyro Girl Support is way more into damage while the Starlight healer is basically Utility only and Gem Knight just tankyness.
Wouldn't be so sure that the simulator go this deep, that you would need to adapt build for different champs. For utility, they should add report like damage dealt, heal provided and damage tanked.
Starlight healer seems worthless to me but maybe I just haven't found the right build. Probably the biggest trap pick in the game right now imo. Weather girl actually seems decent though for some reason.