Groups/Clans

Hey
I dont know if this has been up before, but it would be nice, if there would be like groups or communities in this game. If anybody has ever played csmanager before, then there were clans and bigger communities. For example, top x teams, who have been in the top for x weeks/days can create a group inviting x teams into it. In the group they can discuss more tactics and do practice games without other competitors getting the info. This way the game will get competitive in another level. You can represent your group and bring fame to it etc. What do u guys think?
Think its a good idea, but im not sure if it will create a small elite with like the top 10 teams splitting the knowledge of best strategies between each other and keep the rest kinda low tier for at least quiet some time. Even if they split into 2 competing groups the risk is always there.
Yeah and then they take over the world amirite?
I admit that it would be hard to control, who ends up gathering in one clan, but the idea is, that all bigger names have their own clans, where they recruit formidable peers, with whom they would try to acquire the number one spot among clans.
if i were a top 10 player (i'm not right now) then i would try my damn hardest to hide my strategies from anyone even close to my rank. it's exactly those other elites to be afraid of, why share your secrets with them after getting to far?

i +1 this idea, it creates more controlled groups to socialize with, and yea maybe share some tips with each other, but i doubt anyone shooting for the top of the ladder would give out significant tactics to his competitor
The top owners won't get together. If anything, the top owners will grab a couple of prospective newbies and basically tell them in general how the game works, trying to get them up there without divulging the biggest secrets.
Well at the moment I am ranked 4th and i wouldnt mind having a group to share and test ideas, how to improve the tactics. The point is that possibly i am better at managing the team finances or in a whole that i have a headstart compared to my comrades. Therefor they wouldnt have the players, facilities etc to be on the top YET. Pluss there should be other competitions, where you can represent your clan.
I agree on this. "Clans" would represent moreso "Organizations", kinda like how different teams have LCS, CS, and Developmental teams. Before Season 4, Organizations could in theory have more than one team per League. Even in other regions for Season 4, they had multiple teams per Organization (Samsung White/Blue, SKT T1 K/S, Tapei Assassins/Snipers, etc). So, this would be a sort of reflection on that.