Promotion seed

hmm.. a suggestion
i dont know if this exists becuase we didnt have a promotion to a higher league yet but i think the best way to promote teams to a higher league is through seeding.
like lets say you are the number one team on the league and a bunch of teams gets promoted together i think the number one team shouldnt have another number one team from another league in the same new league as them.
that way there will be no "luck" factor in placing into a new higher lvl league and the first place seed will also be rewarded at a certain lvl...
well it might already exist cuz we didnt have promotion yet but if not i think its a nice idea :S
Yeah, that's how it should work, really. Though, as you get higher and higher (and Leagues become more and more exclusive), it should eventually get to the point where there's almost nothing but top-tier owners remaining. Man, what a world.
If i remember correct than the script will promot all 1. Place teams, than all 2. Place teams etc. until The Higher league is full.

I really hope that it will not just put all 1. Place teams in the same leagues ^^