Need academy players tip.

So what funding do you do on your academy players ? How much money do you give for initial investment, and how much do you give for investment for each training players, are they balanced or is one overpowered over another ? Thanks in advance.
I feel like not many are willing to reveal their strats on academy players right now.. atleast not those who could really offer you some good advice.
I've used it a lot and took some risks in order to figure out stuff but depending on your money situation I'd go with the 10k initial investment and training them in the academy is not really worth imo
10k initial seems to be the sweet spot if you want to be competitive, however going higher may be needed to beat the top teams. Training in the academy is not worth it yet.
The top teams have atleast the majority or all players 25k or more. Dont ask me how all of them got the money for it w/o having a debt, but there are ways. If u have a lineup of 10k players, like i do now, i get raped from top teams, although you should linger around the top 10 mark with these players at the moment. Was top 4 yesterday but now it only gave me ranked matches with top 3 teams and lost all of them hard. tho before i win basically all games agaist lower ranked (10 and down) teams, which means most of teams dont have the 25k players.
5-10K academy players netted me players around the 12-14 highest stat + tech range. and i have seen players with 25 highest stat with between 10-20 tech on the market start on 100k bids, so assume that's what you can get from the 100k, you can estimate anything in between.